Monday, August 17, 2009

My BITCH List Online


Hello everyone
I know that the title of this post is NOT SO SUNNY, but it is something I need to do.
I got the idea from Mandy, who was in the Spring MeFest, over at HerHappyHighness. Here's her a link to her explanation of the Bitch List

http://herhappyhighness.blogspot.com/2009/08/bitch-list.html

Basically it's a list of things that you put off for one reason or another. They are things you need to do, but for whatever reason procrastinate.

My friend Diane over at
http://wheredoigetstarted.blogspot.com/

put it best when she said it's best to empty these nagging things out of your brain, because you have enough in there already.

Yes I think that they both are on to something.
Now as you know I spend a lot of time online (& not so much on my house), so I thought if I posted this list online & can add to it as needed I'd see these small task & do them.

Right now we have MeFest right around the corner (less than 2 months away) so I need my head & straight & keep my cool when surprizes arise.
I'm starting my list on a Monday & hope by Sunday I can get a few checked off.

If you think this is a great idea as well, please post your list on your blog & list your blog in my comment section. I'd be happy to cheer you on with your list too
(Updated for September, everything I got done, I changed to red)


  1. Online MeFest Posting

  2. Update ALL of my blogs

  3. Pay house insurance that is due at the end of the month

  4. Change all burnt out light bulbs

  5. Put pillowcases on new pillows (yup bought new ones & haven't used them yet)

  6. Clear desk

  7. Re-read Hockey Day camp schedule for son

  8. Find out when National Woman's Show is in Toronto

  9. Find hotel for when we go to NWS in TO

  10. Put new songs on iPod

  11. Find out how to use all the settings on my Canon camera

  12. Try on all the items I bought for my MeFest outfit together to see if it looks good

  13. Take boxes of donateables to Salvation Army store

  14. Start on the fall SYS schedule

  15. Start on volunteer schedule for MeFest

  16. See about snow removal for the winter

  17. Clear unused toys from backyard

  18. Get a new kitchen phone

  19. Get son new pants for a wedding we are attending this month

  20. Finish Christmas shopping (yes something that I am ahead of the game on)

  21. Buy bags for Central Vac

  22. Make dentist appointment for myself
  23. Pay bills


That is what I came up with so far


What's on your list?


& for other great tips visit


http://www.wearethatfamily.com/


2 comments:

  1. I have 58 things on my list. Wow they just came to me and they are all doable so helpfully I will be able to cross out a lot of them soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It felt good to get that much stuff out of my brain and now have a list that I can look at to remind me. I find I keep adding to it as I think of things too which is good too a revolving list sometimes you cross them off and sometimes you add to it. This is one thing I want to keep up with. Once I buy a little notebook to carry with me the list will be written in there so I can have it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea with a great title. i have a master to-do list, but I avoid it like the plague. I am going to rename it. I think that might help me work on it! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...