Saturday, October 21, 2017

Watching This 10 Minute Video May Change The Way You Approach Life *Coarse Language Warning

..... okay I will be honest. It is a an 11 minute, 7 second video, but taking the time to watch it could be life-changing.  Some of you may already incorporate these rituals into your daily life, but I am sure everyone can learn something from it.

*COARSE LANGUAGE  WARNING



Wow did that video set you back on your heels a bit? I know it did for me. As mentioned earlier, I myself practice several of the ideas mentioned in the video above but I know I need to get better at writing things down in a journal.  Because I am on a computer most of my day I always think that I type all day and set reminders, email myself notes etc. but I know I should incorporate journaling into my day to day habits.  Recently I have heard about the PASSION PLANNER, BULLET JOURNALING and THE ROCKEFELLER HABITS. These are all items I want to investigate further to assist myself with time management and goal setting.



What Are Your Daily Habits?


Do you perform daily rituals? Are you looking for ways to include some of the ideas mentioned into your life? How do you make your dreams come true? I want to hear from you about what you do or how you plan to accomplish your goals. Let me know in the comments below.

17 comments:

  1. I start each and every day with coffee and a to do list. Without those two things, I'm flying blind! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday starts with being thankful for 10 different items. Second is making my list to be accomplished that day that can be accomplished. Nice to not have the language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about passion planners. Its something I should maybe check out in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I start every day with a glass of water and lemon to detox my body. Then I'm off writing my to-do list for the day! Without this, I'm lost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow now this is one powerful video. I personally feel so inspired my videos like this and listening to them inspires me each day to go and push myself further.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we wait for the right time to start, we'll never start. Do it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I start every day making a list of the things I want to accomplish. This is a very inspiring video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No daily rituals here. I think that’s something I need to change. I’m sure I’d get more accomplished if I were to sit and make a plan! - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I start every day with a good stretch and cup of coffee. I'd like to change that to lemon water in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone needs a plan for their day... otherwise we get lost doing the unimportant tasks and far behind on the important ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a vision board where I post my goals. I also write my weekly goals in a notebook. It works best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an inspiring video!!!! It's always hard to take the first step in anything. This video is so motivating and really makes you want to get out and get started on whatever you fear to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Having goals clearly written out where you can see them is SO important. It really does help a lot! Such a great and inspiring video, everyone should watch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to admit that I haphazardly go about me day. I need to have positive goals and remind myself of them. Videos like this inflate my desire to accomplish, although the desire deflates as fast.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. filmywap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...