Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Works for Me Wed + Multi-Managing



Hello Blogland Pals! Thanks for stopping by. Welcome to my Works for Me Wednesday post, check out http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/ for more posts.

For those who have been following along, this week I have been blogging about Multi-managing. I prefer to Multi-Manage instead of multi-task (see my other posts below to understand what I'm talking about).

Today's WFMW tip is part of my Multi-managing that I will speak more of in upcoming posts, TIME MANAGEMENT. I love to spend time with friends, but being that I work many hours I don't want to give up time with my son to see friends, but if I bring him along he gets bored very quickly (there's only so much to do in a coffee shop after you've had a treat). What's my solution? McDonald's PlayPlace. They are in most major cities. I tell my friends to meet me there. My son is happy to play on the structure for hours, with check-ins for refreshment. It gives me time to socialize, & not spend a fortune on babysitting. They are usually open the majority of the day, so we often go for breakfast. He has his pancakes & milk then it's off to play! It's not very busy in the morning, so he has free reign for a while, & as other kids come he asks them to be part of his club house. We both get to have social time & neither one of us is bored! That Works For Me!

Please let me know if you found this tip useful & come by often to see what's new

Thanks again for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...