Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Hands ARE SMALL, but I know they can still help

This goes along with my post underneath for Haiti regarding how your little donations can still make a big impact



Lyrics to Hands by Jewel

If I could tell the world just one thingIt would be that we're all OK

And not to worry 'cause worry is wastefulAnd useless in times like theseI won't be made uselessI won't be idle with despairI will gather myself around my faithFor light does the darkness most fearMy hands are small, I knowBut they're not yours, they are my ownBut they're not yours, they are my ownAnd I am never brokenPoverty stole your golden shoesIt didn't steal your laughterAnd heartache came to visit meBut I knew it wasn't ever afterWe'll fight, not out of spiteFor someone must stand up for what's right'Cause where there's a man who has no voiceThere ours shall go singingMy hands are small I knowBut they're not yours, they are my ownBut they're not yours, they are my ownI am never brokenIn the end only kindness mattersIn the end only kindness mattersI will get down on my knees, and I will prayI will get down on my knees, and I will prayI will get down on my knees, and I will prayMy hands are small I knowBut they're not yours, they are my ownBut they're not yours, they are my ownAnd I am never brokenMy hands are small I knowBut they're not yours, they are my ownBut they're not yours, they are my ownAnd I am never brokenWe are never brokenWe are God's eyesGod's handsGod's mindWe are God's eyesGod's handsGod's heartWe are God's eyesGod's handsGod's eyesWe are God's handsWe are God's hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...