Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Ice Queen Cometh

As many of you who know me, know that I've been dubbed the ICE QUEEN at work.
1st it was to get me to react. You see I laugh at pretty much anything so when this was said I pretty much lost it (& not in a good way). Quickly I started to laugh at myself because they finally got the reaction from me that they find hard to find (Lisa in a moment of NOT laughing basically).
Now I embrace my "Ice Queen Status"
I am happy with the fact I have been single & NOT dating for many years now. I know it sounds weird, but I like it.
We all kid about the wall of ice surrounding my heart & really it's because right now I don't want to give my heart to just anyone. It's not to say that I'm closed off to Love. I'm just happy as I am & one day who knows.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...