Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ready to re-start

Hi everyone!

Sorry about the hiatus.

I had a funeral this week that I attended. It was especially sad. He was someone I knew well & he was a very good soul. He worked at the Church where the funeral was held & even the Priest was crying while performing the service. I've never witnessed a Priest breaking down during a funeral. It was one of those things that are hard to shake.

But if you know me, you know that I just need to concentrate on something else & I can get past things. This week it was our upcoming MeFest. Going through through the contacts, pictures & other stuff was a great reminder of a fantastic day. It goes to the top of my list for BEST DAY EVER!!!!

I hope all of you have a BEST DAY EVER that you keep in mind when life hits you with a ton of bricks. I'm now ready to re-start. This week will definately be better than my last. Here's some pics from the last show (the post above this one). You can see why it gives my the happiest of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...