Although I cannot say I was able to help the UN in anyway, I can say I was able to help many of my friends & made many new friends in doing so.
Here's my list
- Tweetstock (VolunTIARAS)
- Boobfest Twitter Fairy (Breast Cancer Fundraiser)
- Family FUNraiser for Zack's Dream Room
- Sip For Hope (Grand River Cancer Centre Fundraiser)
- Bottles For Beans
- Creating the Stuff To Do With Your Kids In Kitchener Waterloo list weekly
- Most like the biggest undertaking I did all year was #140confONT
Why do I do this? BECAUSE I LOVE TO!!!!
@JuliaRosien: Love what @those2girls said about volunteering - what your give
to the world comes back when you give from the heart #SCCTO
That's what I stood up & said at a conference with 200 women in attendance.
I meant every word of it.
Last month Erica Ehm actually called me out on my passion for helping at #Tweetstock6 check out the 38 min mark below
(note to self for 2012 resolve to take a compliment without getting embarrased-Thankyou Erica!)
So it seemed natural to create one more event before the end of 2011.
This Sunday, Dec 11, 2011 is the #ToydriveTweetup/Meetup
I want to go into this holiday season on a positive note & I hope you will as well. I hope you'll join me on Sunday & bring along a friend or 3!!!!!!!!! :)
I'd love to see your list of volunteering for 2011 make sure to either leave a comment or link your post here