Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 According To Google

A Year In Review

I really love seeing all the different Google doodles when occasions happen.  Being that we are approaching the beginning of 2012 I was certain there would be something special on the Google today.
I found this pic and being so colourful I took an extra second to wait to see if it animate, but that extra second made see this line Watch and remember ......


So I did.  I clicked the link and was given instant chills with all of these memories



Not only because I was reminded of these events, but it brought back memories of what I was doing when I first heard/saw about them.  Next I started to think of what my own year would look like?
How I laughed & cried, and sometimes cried when I laughed because I was so happy.
I am so blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...