Thursday, December 22, 2011

Time to Reveal

This is what happens when we join forces with those in the #TiaraARMY!




DO YOU SEE HOW WONDERFUL Craig Silva aka @BigDaddyKreativ MADE US LOOK? The "Girl" on the left is Diane & the "Girl" on the right is me. You can tell because I'm talking with my hands!


I was so excited when I saw this logo he designed for us!  I couldn't wait to share the news with all of you!
So if you're in need for a sparkley new logo to kick off your 2012 make sure to visit his Craig's website
http://bigdaddykreativ.com/
& while you're there you may want to check out his T-shirt shop! Who wouldn't want to unwrap one of these? Hmmm what's next Happy New Year? Happy Valentines Day?

If you have a big monitor just click the logo & I'm almost LIFE SIZE!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...