Thursday, September 3, 2009

Twitter Fun

I know this is weird, 2 updates in one day on this blog, but hey I'm on Holidays!

I copied this from MY TWITTER PAL @BOREDmommy
http://mommymaria.wordpress.com/
-------------------
TWO WORDS
Posted by Maria in MeMeMommy. Tagged: meme. 3 Comments

I have no idea where I found this, but I thought it would be perfect for one of those days where I have no time to be really witty and/or wordy. This is one of those days. It’s supposed to be a one word meme challenge, but I’m changing it to two, because I can’t say anything with one word (even swearing requires at least two!!) Enjoy?

Here’s how it works: USE ONLY TWO WORDS for each answer!
If you like, copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on.

1. Where is your cell phone? KITCHEN TABLE
2. Your hair? PONY TAIL

3. Your mother? GUILT PROVIDER
4. Your father? MOODY FELLA
5. Your favorite food? MONGOLLIAN GRILL
6. Your dream last night? DON'T REMEMBER
7. Your favorite drink? ENGLISH TOFFEE
8. Your dream/goal? EVENT PLANNER

9. What room are you in? TOY ROOM
10. Your hobby? INTERNET STUFF
11. Your fear? A LOT
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? FINANCIAL FREEDOM
13. Where were you last night? AT HOME
14. Something that you aren’t? INCREDIBLY SHY
15. Muffins? CHOCOLATE CHIP
16. Wish list item? A BLACKBERRY
17. Where did you grow up? KITCHENER WATERLOO
18. Last thing you did? FED CHILD
19. What are you wearing? MY PJ'S

20. Your TV? DRAKE& JOSH
21. Your pets? 1 DOG
22. Friends? SYS PALS
23. Your life? REALLY FUN
24. Your mood? HAPPY TIRED
25. Missing someone? NOT ME
26. Vehicle? DREADED MINIVAN
27. Something you’re not wearing? WARM SOCKS
28. Your favorite store? DISNEY OUTLET
29. Your favorite color? IT CHANGES
30. When was the last time you laughed? MOMENTS AGO
31. Last time you cried? DON'T KNOW
32. Your best friend? DIANE MORGAN
33. One place that I go to over and over? DISNEY WORLD
34. One person who emails me regularly? DIANE MORGAN
35. Favorite place to eat? MONGOLLIAN GRILL

Now I’m supposed to nomiate 5 people to do this as well and then pass it on, but instead of forcing you to do so, I thought I would let you decide if you want to do that. I am so NICE, right? If you do this meme, feel free to link back to me so that I can feel your love. HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...