Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gratitude Challenge



As I wind down from my 38th Birthday (yes I admit to my age), I am so surprized by the power of social media. Both people I know & people I have never met have wished me a Happy Birthday, via sites like Facebook & Twitter. Some might find it strange, but I think it is completely AWESOME!

I have taken the time to individually thank everyone of them, as they each took an extra bit of their day to let me know that they are thinking of me!

After I was on Twitter & saw this
http://www.gratitudechallenge.com/

I've started by reading the calendar

http://www.gratitudechallenge.com/downloads/gratitude-calendar.pdf

I've accepted the challenge & since I'm unable to print it out right now, I will go on to Day 2 Which is list YOUR ABC's of things that your are greatful for.

Here Goes
A Able to make my own decisions
B Boy that was Born on July 28th 1999
C Camera that I use to capture moments that then live on forever
D Diane my best pal (okay & Disney too)
E Everyone who makes me smile
F Foster (see B), Friends & Facebook
G Good things that happen everyday (you just need to look for them)
H House that I call Home
I Investing my time in things that I feel strongly about (but others may find weird or wacky)
J Jobs that I have. I love all of them
K Keep Positive
L Love
M MeFest & the Morgan Family
N New people that I connect with
O Online, I love it
P Pasta & Pretzels (not together, but both are my faves)
Q Quiet time, not that it's truly quiet, but just hanging out can be great
R Roxane my Sister-In Law that I see seldom, but think of often
S SYS
T Those2Girls, Toronto Trips, & Twitter
U Un-made bed that I hop into every night
V Vehicle that gets me to all the places I need & want to go
W Wanting for more, not more as in stuff, but learning, seeing, becoming etc
X My X stands as the Roman Numeral TEN, age of my son
Y Yummy Mummy Club & all the new pals I have made through it
Z ZZZZZZ the fact that I sleep well

This is my grateful alphabet. I'd love to see yours
For more hints & tips about pretty much anything visit
http://www.wearethatfamily.com/






1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from WFMW to check out your blog. It's pretty spiffy. :) And you have some great articles. I enjoyed reading the couple I looked at. You have officially gotten yourself another daily reader :)

    Thanks for havin' me and hope to see you over at my bloggy. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...