Monday, September 14, 2009

My Fab Friend Gay Isber

Hi my Blogalicious Buds!

Many of you have commented on my twitter pic & how much you love these tiaras.


They were made by my Toronto Pal (former KW resident) Gay Isber. She sent out this wonderful email tonight & though all of you would enjoy it too!



The Shopping Channel HERE I COME! Saturday, October 3rd
8am, Noon, 5pm and 8pm!

ALL jewels have been made in my studio by the loving hands of Jessica G from Kitchener plus Amanda and Elisa, new to the Sugar Factory. Almost 2000 necklaces from start to delivered in one month! Circle the date, clear off your credit cards, tell your friends and buy a few pieces.
You can watch it online, streamed live – http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/ book market now!

Now each necklace comes with a maple leaf and my name in brass. The new tags are even made with love from a family run company. Vintage beads and chain plus all of the good Swarovski crystals, semi precious stones, and pearls. “Vintage Treasures” is the name of my show! JOIN ME!

Jess really had her hands full as I had my gallbladder out and was in the hospital for five days smack in the middle of this. She did a wonderful job! THANKS Jess!

LOTS OF PRESS! Look for lots of Gay Isber Designs pieces on the RED Carpets for TIFF, too!
The new Miss Canada is wearing it. too!







At a private party at Holt’s last week, I got to meet my jewellery idol, Kenneth Jay Lane! Plus get an autographed book. He politely took my card.


THANKS to Lam for making it happen! Xoxo g

Baby Katie’s mother Lia Taylor shared these amazing photos – what a stunning child! Every Sugar Baby needs playthings! What eyes, oh my! Many kisses to her!


mhilary.camilleri@yahoo.ca is the photographer – and it turns out that I made a chandelier for her back at The Sugar Factory. Many thanks for sharing! Send me photos of you wearing my jewels and I will put it on my email blast!



A few pieces from my New Collection at The Rom for the Dead Sea Scrolls…..and for fall!







Go visit for a closer look!
More sneak peaks at my The Shopping Channel Vintage Treasures show!
So pretty!
New Alberta Sales Rep – Darcey-Lynn Marc
marc & associates incorporated
Ph 780 - 421-7714

dlmarc@shaw.ca I will be traveling out west in Oct. If you would like me to have a trunk show, please let me know! I would love to come meet everyone in Alberta and British Columbia – so let me know!


Only Accessories, in Toronto will be handling my high-end pieces! These are the ones you will spot on celebs and rock stars! If you need them to hook you up….

The Bay in Montreal is now carrying Sugar! Oh, La La!

RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Party here Sept 25th – 7 – 11pm byob + nibbles, bring your friends or make new ones! The beads will be out to make bracelets, as always. This will be THE LAST penthouse party, as I relocate into a bigger space. So don’t miss it! It will be a great time to snap up “gay” treasures, as I will be clearing out things for the move!


My god son Derek was here for nine days with his work friend, Melanie from Houston. I let them help me package the 2000 pieces of jewels! It was great to have the extra hands! xoxog

Photographer Kim Tran took this snap of me when he was here documenting a rap video that was being shot at my place…..to see more of the photos check out his website! He is a wonderful photographer…..:)! plus is a master of trick photography!

http://www.pbase.com/kbtran/sugar

peaceandout! MORE SOON>>>>LOTS ON MY PLATE!

The Secret World of Gay Isber
&
Her Sugar Factory in the Sky


Fifty Five Charles Street West
Penthouse Two
Toronto, Ontario M5S 2W9
http://www.gayisber.com/
ggisber@sympatico.ca
w 416.515.1885/416.305.5225 c
Facebook Sugar Isber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...