Keep Track Of It All
I came across this video from iVillage
This is a great idea and here are some other great ways to use your camera/smartphone to help you find your stuff
- Take a picture of the items that kids toys that need to go in specific bins and tape a picture of it on the side. Even children that have not learned to read yet can recognize where there stuff belongs (IE crayons, books, lego)
- Take a picture of your parking space (I got this idea from @1ofthose2girls). I've done this on several locations. Just take a pic of your parking space number and level number. You can delete it when you're back at your vehicle
- Stack up library books as soon as you get them home and take a pic of the spines. That way when it is time to return them, you can be sure you have not forgotten any
- Calendars can get so cluttered with so many things and sometimes errors are made when jotting down the info. Often activity/school calendars are sent home. Take a pic of each calendar so you can be certain you have the right times/dates etc.
- Find your favorite recipes. Instead of combing through a ton of your recipe books to find that one dessert you made for last year's BBQ, take a pic of the recipe. If it's too big then take a picture of the book and what page it can be found on.