How To Brand Your Video Content On YouTubeIt's been a while since I have posted a What The Web Wednesday Tip so I thought it was time to post another idea for your website and/or blog. In the post How To Reduce Bounce Rate I gave some ideas on how keep readers on your site longer and embedding videos was one of those ideas. To increase your branding I suggest following the five simple steps below to post your logo on your video as a watermark.
5 Simple Steps To Watermark Your YouTube Videos
- Login to your YouTube account and click Video Manager (located above your header photo)
- In the left sidebar, pick the drop down menu arrow beside the Channel item
- From the list that appeared pick branding
- Now upload the image you want to use as your watermark
- After the image is loaded you can choose how long you wish for it to appear (I suggest for the entire video) and save your settings.
You can see the Those2Girls watermark in the lower right hand corner. If you decide you want to remove the watermark, follow the same steps but in step number 4 click remove. It is that easy. There is one issue, if your channel has advertisment overlays it may cover it, but if the viewer clicks to close the ad your watermark will appear again.
DID YOU TRY IT? POST YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL IN THE LINKUP BELOW SO WE CAN ALL CHECK OUT YOUR WATERMARK. If you participate be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the other URLS listed in the linkup.
For more ideas visit our WEB HOW TO's Pinterest Board .