Saturday, January 5, 2013

How Axis Of Awesome Motivates Me

If you are a regular reader of all things me, you know I post about random things, have a warped sense of humour and I am Jedi in the art of sarcasm.  That is how I stumbled the Axis of Awesome 4 Chord Songs video years ago




It has always been one of those "Go To" videos for me.  Whether I'm having a bad day, or just looking for a way to pass some time, the 4 Chord Songs video always puts me in a great mood.

Last week I posted about ways I am going to work on being organized in 2013 and made a list of ideas to keep myself on track.  I am happy to report, so far so good!  That is up until today.  I needed a little boost to keep me motivated.  I went back to my list and realized I forgot to put PLAY AWESOME MUSIC when you need to recharge!  So I headed to youtube to find some of favorite tunes and decided "awesome music" was what the doctor ordered.  When I typed Axis Of Awesome 4 Chord songs into the search I came to find that I had missed an updated version of the song!  Take a look


I have to say the second version did not disappoint.  In fact it motivated me enough to write a post about it.  So when you need that little extra push to get things done, remember a little bit awesome can go a long way!

How do you motivate yourself on the days you feel exhausted? I would love to hear your tips and tricks in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...