New From Facebook Pages - Facebook OffersThere is a new way to attract people to your facebook fan page and your business/blog/website etc.
Facebook offers have launched and it is a FREE and simple way to let your fans know what is new and exciting on your page. The steps are quite easy to follow.
Creating a Facebook Offer
- You must be an admin on the fan page you wish to create an offer
- On the status bar it should list Status/ Photos and now a new menu of Offers/Events/Questions
- Click on Offers
- After I clicked Offers, I uploaded a photo. Remember it must look eye-catching while fitting within 90x90 pixels
- Next list what your offer is. Be clear. Remember your goal is to attract people, not make them guess what it's about. Also make sure you can describe your offer in 90 characters.
- Then under your offer picture click where it says Unlimited. Pick how many people may claim your offer. Since mine does not cost anything other than my time, I choose Unlimited
- Beside the limit click on the date listing and choose an expiry date
- Click the Terms and Conditions line to put your specifics. Then hit Enter
- A blue Preview button will appear and it will show you what your offer will look like
- Either pick Edit to go back to the earlier steps, or pick Post to set your Offer live