What I've noticed a lot of lately are a lot of "Hey want to follow my Fan Page?" requests. I myself am included in this request statement.
No matter how much you update, send invites for followers, add Like buttons linking to the page, etc. I've found it hard to gain followers on the Fan Pages I admin and keep the Fans engaging on the Fan Pages.
My Facebook Profile and Twitter Profile are growing steadily and I am thankful for that, but it seems unless you are a HUGE corporation a lot Fan Pages don't increase in numbers the way that other networks do.
So I've Got A Plan....
It works like the blog tours, but with a few simple rules if you would like to participate
- You must have a Facebook Fan Page that get updated AT LEAST once a week (preferrably more to keep your audience engaged)
- Remember to be HELPFUL to the pages you LIKE (Thumbs Up, Comments etc)
- If you REALLY REALLY REALLY like their content, make sure to add it to your Page Favorites
How Do YOU Join in the fun? Just put the info the boxes below
- The Name Of Your Facebook Fan Page
- Your Email (it won't be displayed)
- The URL for your Facebook Fan Page (IE http://www.facebook.com/Those2Girls6DegreesOfUs)