Here's some of the reasons she used to convince me to join Pinterest
- No more clogging up your computer's memory with lots of bookmarks, just pin it & it's saved to the site
- Uploading pins from websites can be helpful, but repinning images that take you to websites you didn't even know about can be a great way to get new ideas
- How To's on pretty much ANY subject
- Follow a person, or just follow their boards that interest you
- Keep things close at hand that inspire you, whether it be quotes, pictures, videos etc
- If your boards become too big, you can re-categorize them.
Here's some reasons I've come up with to join, since I've started on Pinterest
- It's like a visual Google without worrying about the wrong images popping up
- Just because someone (LIKE ME) isn't crafty, doesn't mean they can't use someone elses craft-making pins for another purpose IE I will never crochet this, but it fits perfectly on my TiaraArmy board
- You'll find something you learned how to do is helpful to others as well.
- It serves as a great place to keep track of your goals
- It can become a white board for your projects
- You might be inspired to try something you normally would not have thought of
- Pinterest is a great way to extend your website
- Find friends with similar interests
- Become skilled at something you're already good at
- Keep all your random ideas, all together in one organized place!
If you love Pinterst too, please join our group! In order to make it easier to follow people & remember their Pinterest sites, I've setup a Linky below. Feel free to add your Pinterest page too!