I know that the title of this post is NOT SO SUNNY, but it is something I need to do.
I got the idea from Mandy, who was in the Spring MeFest, over at HerHappyHighness. Here's her a link to her explanation of the Bitch List
Basically it's a list of things that you put off for one reason or another. They are things you need to do, but for whatever reason procrastinate.
My friend Diane over at
put it best when she said it's best to empty these nagging things out of your brain, because you have enough in there already.
Yes I think that they both are on to something.
Now as you know I spend a lot of time online (& not so much on my house), so I thought if I posted this list online & can add to it as needed I'd see these small task & do them.
Right now we have MeFest right around the corner (less than 2 months away) so I need my head & straight & keep my cool when surprizes arise.
I'm starting my list on a Monday & hope by Sunday I can get a few checked off.
If you think this is a great idea as well, please post your list on your blog & list your blog in my comment section. I'd be happy to cheer you on with your list too
- Online MeFest Posting
- Update ALL of my blogs
- Pay house insurance that is due at the end of the month
- Change all burnt out light bulbs
- Put pillowcases on new pillows (yup bought new ones & haven't used them yet)
- Clear desk
- Re-read Hockey Day camp schedule for son
- Find out when National Woman's Show is in Toronto
- Find hotel for when we go to NWS in TO
- Put new songs on iPod
- Find out how to use all the settings on my Canon camera
- Try on all the items I bought for my MeFest outfit together to see if it looks good
- Take boxes of donateables to Salvation Army store
- Start on the fall SYS schedule
- Start on volunteer schedule for MeFest
- See about snow removal for the winter
- Clear unused toys from backyard
- Get a new kitchen phone
- Get son new pants for a wedding we are attending this month
- Finish Christmas shopping (yes something that I am ahead of the game on)
- Buy bags for Central Vac
- Make dentist appointment for myself
- Pay bills
That is what I came up with so far
What's on your list?
& for other great tips visit